Monday, January 18, 2021

Starla Stamp-Fairy Hugs

 Welcome  to the Fairy Hugs Store Blog. It is me, Liv, and today it is my turn to share my most recent project with you. Please become a follower by signing up in the side bar!  If you would like to get the Fairy Hugs Store newsletter via email with updates please visit the Fairy Hugs Store and sign up using the pop-up Window.







Now this one was fun to experiment with. I made a series of cards you are going to see using my Gel Plate and distress inks. If you want to see how I made it, come check out my youtube video showing how I did the backgrounds at youtube.com/c/ormcraftydesigns. Aren't these backgrounds so fun.  For the stamps, I used Starla fairy stamp and Fantasy Flowers and Leafy Stalks stamps. 


Hope you all enjoyed this card. Be sure to keep checking out the website for all of the new monthly release images on the way.  If you are interested in enjoying more fun with Fairy Hugs, please stop by and join our Facebook Group, Fairy Hugs Store, where you can share your creations.       


                                                                       
   Thanks for stopping by. 



1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Olivia, love the background and colours and gorgeous silhouette Fairy..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete