Sunday, January 24, 2021

Stamploration Guest Design Team Post-Stencil Sundays Art Journaling

 Hello Everyone. It is Olivia here. I am so excited to be a guest designer for Stamplorations for the next three months. I love to create mixed media style projects and for my first designer post, I thought I would go with Art Journal pages.  Today I am sharing three different art journal pages I created that incorporate Stamplorations stencils and stamps.

First Page 

Faces-Pensive 

Standard Stencil-Square Links 

 Row of Roses-Border Stamp 

I started off using some of my Mica Powders to create the blue background. I used the Square Link Stencil with some texture paste to great more texture and finished it off with stamping the roses and then the Faces Pensive stencil. Over at my Youtube channel you can see how this page came to be. 



                                                                

The Second of my Art Journal pages 

Onions in Raw Stencil 

Shower of Flutters Stencil 

Winter Flowers Stencil 

Bubble Dance Stencil 

I was still feeling like staying in the blue family but this time decided to add some rust colors and shades of blue. I also used some rice paper that I colored via my gel plate. You can see how I created my own rice paper design at my Youtube channel here and how I created these two pages. 




The Third Art Journal Pages 

Bloomdalscopic 5 

 All Blooms Stencil

The final journal pages are in true mixed media form as I had placed some freezer paper under some cards projects I was working on and loved how all the colors merged together and decided to create some pages from the freezer paper themselves. 





I hope you enjoyed these projects and I look forward to sharing the cards I have planned for next month's Guest DT post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment