Sunday, September 24, 2017

Some ODD Girl Card

I decided to color up some digis I had from Some Odd Girl and create this card for my stash.  I really adore this image and thought it would be a great one to have for those card to let your family know you care. Someone asked me the other day if I actually give my cards away and I often do to friends and family.  I try to keep a ready supply of mostly birthday theme ones so that I can easily send them out.



As usual I colored with the my copics. Yes the pants are done with Copics too. 

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:




8 comments:

  1. Your card is so cute and adorable! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sunny Day Crafting! Cyndi, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card, love the print on the pants you made.
    Thank you for joining us at the SomeoddGirl challenge, hugs DT-Christa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    ~Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us too!
    ~Janis
    Craftaholics R Us, Owner/DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and fabulous colouring love the hessian embellishments---Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, lovely coloring! Thank you for sharing with us over at Love To Scrap! Hope to see you again!
    Sherry x - DT for Love To Scrap
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads – My personal Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. lindo trabajo, gracias por participar en Corrosive Challenge.
    Carmen Aurora DT.

    ReplyDelete