Monday, September 25, 2017

Greeting Farm Card

Since I had this one colored up, figured it would work great for the Sketch based challenge this month over at Greeting Farms.  I colored it with my Copics and cracked into my millions of embroidery thread I have from my collection.


I was going for a Fall color scheme in this one and used up some of my last scraps I had from bin (guess that means it is time to go shopping).

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
Outlawz Challenge-Mondays Anything Goes with Sentiment



2 comments:

  1. Love the fall colors on this very cute card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! Perfect for this autumn time! Love it! Thank you for joining us at 7 kids challenge blog this month!
    Aleksandra

    ReplyDelete