Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Kenny K Halloween Card

For those of you who are KennyK Fans like me, be sure to check out the KennyK Facebook page. We are currently having a 13 days of Halloween contest and hope to see all you jump in.

I decided to create this card with an image that could be used for Halloween as well as other occasions. This image can be found in the shop.






As usual, I colored it with my Copics and then I added some diecut spider webs to it. The paper is actually a mix of various paper stacks I have.

I will be entering this card into the following challenges

Frilly and Funkie-Something Wicked
Paper Shelter Challenge-Halloween
Deep Ocean Challenge-Halloween
Fan-tastic Challenge-Halloween
Going Grey with Scrap-Creations-Halloween
Inky Chicks-Halloween
Get Creative Challenge-Halloween Colors
The Paper Girls-Halloween



2 comments:

  1. Perfect for Halloween with the placed spider webs and details. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Fan-tastic Tuesday Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice creation and fits perfectly to our "Halloween Colors" challenge at Get Creative. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you next time too.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli {DT}

    ReplyDelete