Sunday, October 11, 2015

First Christmas Card

The other day I was digging through some of my stamps and found some lovely Lili of the Valley stamps I have not used yet so decided to ink them up and give it a go. I do so love these characters.

I colored the image with my Copics and used some paper from my stash. The sentiment is from a sticker set I found at the craft store in the clearance section. Sorry for the less than ideal picture...it is getting grayer and rainer now so going to have to figure out a way to do picture in this less weather.


 

I will be entering this card into a few challenges:




2 comments:

  1. A fabulous creation - that image is adorable! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Simply Papercrafts!

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete