Monday, June 24, 2013

LRD Monday Morning Inspiration

Well today is the last day for a Monday morning school day.  I am so looking forward to a few weeks of sleeping in before summer camp starts.  It is time again for my Monday Morning Inspiration over at LOVES RUBBERSTAMPS. 

Today I have decided to showcase the CC Designs stamp line, Lil Lolita/Lads.  I am very excited to see that CC brought back one of my favorite stamp companies back to life.

This lovely is called Spanish Willow.



I used MME paper from my stash, I decided to paper piece her dress as well.  


Skin: E15,13,11,R11
Hair: C9,7,5,2,1


I will also be entering this one into the following challenges: 


9 comments:

  1. wow love the paper piecing any good tips on how to pp black pattern paper? I have never tried it because I am afraid I wont see the lines on the paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit hard to do...but I try to just do the outer edging of the stamped image in a bright color that would stand out (red, blue etc) but just light enough for me to see for cutting. The inside lines I do black. Hope that helps. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. beautiful paper pieced dress and a lovely card , super sentiment too .thanks for sharing on Card Crafter's Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so stunning Olivia.really love the image and fabulous paper piecing and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so pretty! I love this image and have not seen it before. The colors and the design of this card are perfect with the image! Love this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Stunning colouring! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bingo-card is very beautiful ! Thank you for joining us at NMWC this time. Christa.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That paper piecing looks amazing. Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, your coloring is spectacular. Thank you for sharing your creation.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete