Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inky Impressions-Inspirational Posts

Welcome to my monthly Ispirational Post for Inky Impressions

For this card I used the adorable image, Fairy Lili. I also used some of the flat back pink pearls available at the store. I colored the image with my Copics and used a variety of papers from my stash.

Check back again soon for another inspirational post for one of our Talented DT members.

Will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Tuesday Alchemy-Anything Goes
OOzak-Anything Goes with Pink & Bling
Flutterby Wednesday-Anything Goes with Wings

4 comments:

  1. She's one of my favorite fairies! So pretty in pink! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia,pretty image and i love your pink colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink and stripes, AND the image....makes for a wonderfully fun card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Flutter By Wednesday.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card -- so pretty in pink. The little fairy image is beautifully colored. Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Flutter By Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete