Monday, September 24, 2012

Post for my lovely Brownie troop-Halloween Cards for I Feel the Love Project

I have been my oldest daughter, who is now in 3rd grade, troop leader since Kindergarten for Girl Scouts.  I think she will be a lifer and I have been lucky to be blessed with a great bunch of girls in my troop (I have 14 girls)


We have a traditional of picking a place to do handmade cards for and this year I decided to have the girls make cards for Madison's Feel the Love Card Project.  Since they are only 8-9 years old I keep it simple and it is more a sticker, drawing cards but I did teach them how to make home made action woobles (Thanks Kim at My Craft Spot for the Tutorial).  I hope the kids appreciate their Halloween cards and my girls had a blast making them.  This is a sample of the cards they made and I promised I would show them off.

I just need to pack them with some of my own Halloween cards and ship them off today so it get there in time.

5 comments:

  1. These are ADORABLE!! Your girls did a fabulous job! They are very lucky to have such a talented lady as their Leader! I see many future stampers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh this is so darn cute!!! You have got to get the girl scout pure innocent MFT that Laura just added to the store!!!! You NEED it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I am Holly! That would be perfect for us here.

      Delete
  3. Olivia, WOW!!! Your girls did a fabulous job!! Thank you so much and please thank them:) This was a great surprise for me today when I opened this link. It really made me smile. What an awesome thing to do. Way to go girls. You all ROCK!!! Your cards are super great just like you. I appreciate this so much. God Bless you all.
    ~Madison Ifeeltheloveproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete