Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sentimental Sundays-Show me your Spots

This week's Sponsor is:
Doodle Pantry is honoured and excited to be sponsoring Sentiment Sunday's Challenge! We hope you like what the challenge DT has created to inspire you with our images. We have a nice variety of all styles of digital images at the shop with a full freebies page. We look forward to seeing what everyone creates this week!

Donating:
3 images of the winners choice

This week's challenge is:
Show me your SPOTS

(plus a sentiment)


Our very first BONUS is:
Sketch created by Nicole.
Nicole sketch 4
Rules:
-You most use this weeks theme challenge in your creation.
-If you use the theme AND this weeks BONUS sketch, please submit your entry twice.
That's it....
If you only use the sketch and we don't see the theme in your creation, your card will be deleted.

So lets get to it!!!
For this one it was another first for me in using digital paper.  I used a digital paper available from Doodle Pantry (the yellow spotted paper) and use the bird image from them as well to create this card...I could not get my sparkles to show appropriately so forgive me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia! This is precious and love how you did the glitter! Hope you have a great week! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sweet olivia.adorable image and i love your bright colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, Olivia *lol*
    Bigs hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Olivia my friend: You are so super busy. I had to scroll scroll scroll to get here, and you still manage to get wayyyyy ahead on SS! Now I am MORE than impressed! haha. This little gaffer is SO cute with it's sparkles. I just love your card. Stellar hon. LUVS. Teamie.

    ReplyDelete