I recently won at Link Up for Pink and got to pick a few digis from a fabulous digital company many of you know, A Day For Daisies. I adore their images and I am sooo happy to have a few now in my collection.
I used my Copics for this one as well as my Spectrum Noirs. The Copics were colors, E11, 13 & 15. I used Spectrum Noirs fro teh hair and I am still trying to experiment with my shadowing...I am watching lot of videos so I keep my fingers crossed I will someday have it done like some of my favorite card makers out there! Practice makes perfect right.
I will be entering this one in:
1) A Day for Daisies-The image is new, blue is the color, the paper is old (well been in my stash for about 6 months) and the green on the flowers are "borrowed" from another card I made.
2) Sweet Sunday Sketch-based on sketch though I am sooo not a CAS girl so kind of added a bunch of other embellishments so hope you can still see it.
3) Digi Makeover Challenge-Things with Wings
4) Little Miss Muffett-Loads of Layers
5) There She Goes-Winged Things
6) Whoopsi Daisy-Use Those Swirls
7) Paper Crafting Journey-Ink It Up
Okay here is to hoping I can get bunch done tonight once the kiddos are asleep! My task list???--some Kenny K's, SOG, Bugaboo and SC images to get ready.
Some Odd Girl is having a facebook Funday...had some FABULOUS sales last time so I definitely want to get into this one this time....already colored one so just have to get my butt in gear in make it a card.
Come back tomorrow for a DEFINITE card for the next challenge over at Loves Rubberstamps Challenge. I am sure tons of you will have the perfect card for this one.