Sunday, September 29, 2013

Final GDT Little Darlings Post

Hello again everyone. Olivia here and today is my final GDT post for Little Darlings GDT. I decided to use one of my favorite stamps from the Little Darlings Collection called Autumn Friends. This line is one of my favorites and I have so many of these image. With my favorite season on hand now, I knew this stamp was just perfect to use. I colored her with my Copics and add paper from my stash (three different paper set used here). I made the fabric flower from my leftover lace I had.




I have been honored to be here for the last two months and want to thank everyone at LDRS for this chance to showcase these awesome images.

1 comment:

  1. so stunning olivia.really fab design and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete