Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Anything Goes

It is time for my favorite and I bet your favorite too challenge them at Loves Rubberstamps Challenges which is
ANYTHING GOES
Today I am back again with my latest kick of scrapbooking to showcase some dance pictures from my girls dance recital in April.

I used MME papers and add the adorable sentiment and image from Tutu Sweet by Mo Manning for Penny Black. I got the inspiration of the layout from Nuts about Sketches blog too.  The flourish is Prima flourishes I have in my stash.
Can not wait to see your beautiful creations to be sure to link them up.

9 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is the cutest layout, love the dancers and the cute image you used is so perfect with this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun scrap page!!! The kids are so animated and having fun!! :) :)
    ~Nicole~

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look like they are having a blast! Great layout and memories for many years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout! Beautiful kids! So adorable..
    Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an ADORABLE scrapbook page! I love the little Tutu Sweet image in the midst of the adorable dancers! They look like they had a blast! LOVE your scrapbook pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout and the image is perfect for your cute little performance pictures! Your kids are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous layout. Love Mo's image too. Just stunning. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous layout. Love Mo's image too. Just stunning. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous layout. Love Mo's image too. Just stunning. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete