Monday, April 4, 2022

Art Foamies- Journal Pages- back as a Guest Designer.

 

Journal Page by Liv ORMCraftyDesigns Marmara

Hello Everyone! Liv here, and I am so excited to be back for another guest designer post. Art journaling is just so relaxing to me so I decided to do another set of art journal pages. I was able to bring in four different stamps into this project. The stamps I used were,
First up, I stamped using the Writer's Block stamp and embossing ink. I covered it with white embossing powder and then used my heat gun. I decided to use three different colors from Lindy's Gang and once dried I started the stamping. I had some excess ink on the page so used it on a watercolor paper and stamped the Diamond Moon on it.


I cut it out and added it to the page for further dimensions.


I hope to have the video up soon on my YT page on how quickly this page came together, but here are some close-ups so you can see the beautiful textures these stamps added.


Hope you enjoy these pages and get some time to craft away too.

No comments:

Post a Comment