Thursday, August 8, 2019

Fotobella Design Team Loaded Envelope-Bo Bunny Harmony


Hello everyone. It is Olivia here and today I am sharing my Flatmail bag that I created. All the embellishments that are in this set are made by me using the Gorgeous papers and Ephemera from the Bo Bunny Harmony Collection. In the photos above is the front and back side of the bag.  I used both the stickers and the chipboard pieces in the Want it All Collection.  Both sides of the bags have two pockets so it makes for 4 areas to stash my handmade embellishments in. 




 Since this project is going out to a crafty friend of mine, I decided to include a Memorydex card. Memory-dex card are basically a crafty way of sending an old-fashion rolodex.  One the front side you create a small mini-crafty masterpiece and then on the back has your contact information.  It is a lovely way to create an beautiful contact list for your friends and family.




No comments:

Post a Comment