Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Greeting Farm Card

So I am grabbing out some of my new stamps I received by Greeting Farm and finally getting around to using them. I have adored this one for some time and knew I had to finally use it.

 As usual, I colored the image with my Copics, used some Echo Park paper and then added some wood embellishments I have in my stash.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:


TTCRD-ANything Goes
CAS Colours & Sketches
Crafting From the Heart-Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations-Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft-Anything Goes
Create and Inspire-Anything Goes
Love to Craft Challenge-Anything Goes



3 comments:

  1. Super colouring and colours a Great card. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith TTCRD DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Copic coloring is awesome and the girl looks lovely. Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so cool and what a lovely image which you have coloured very nicely too. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete