Thursday, February 15, 2018

Winter Blues

Today I am showcasing another Greeting Farm card I made. This time I decided to color up a card. The weather had been so wacky by me and in the beginning of the week we had frost on our windows and today it was 65.  As I think winter is coming to and end, I decided it was time for me to showcase this cutie.


This is an assortment of papers from my stash which I paired with a die-cut doily and some super 3D sentiment embellishments I got on sale.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Cardz 4 Galz-Anything with a Stamp
APerfect Time to Craft-Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations Challenge-Anything Goes
ModSquad Challenge-Winter
Calling All Sistashs-Color Challenge



4 comments:

  1. Olivia, you card is awesome! Thank you for joining us Cardz 4 Galz. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card but I see no winter elements other than the name:-) Thanks for joining in at The Modsquad Challenge. Look forward to seeing more of your work "on theme".

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a pretty design and beautiful colours chosen. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  4. Her hair is wonderful! You color so well!! I love your card and your bold colors. Thanks for stamping along with us at Cardz 4 Galz! - Chris, DT

    ReplyDelete