Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Stamping Bella Card

Everyone once in a while I splurge on some new stamps and here is one of the cutest I recently got from Stamping Bella.  I do so love these stamps so much.  I also wanted to clear out some of those scrap papers I have laying around so I decided to use them for this card.


As usual, I colored with my Copics and this time used one of my dies to cut out the circle diecut in the corner.

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:

Stamping Bella-Sketch Challenge
Crafty Creations-Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious Challenge-Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes
Daisy Chain Challenges-Anything Goes
Color Inspirations Monday-Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Love the cute stamp and beautiful flowers-----Thank you for joining us at Daisy Chain
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very sweet! Love your coloring! I came by to tell you what a beautiful card you made for your DT spot on Outlawz as well, but I don't see it here! Love that sweet mermaid!

    ReplyDelete