Thursday, January 5, 2017

I'm back!!!

Sorry for the break but just relaxing with the family for the holiday season. I am back with my first birthday card of the year. I love to have a stash of birthday cards because with my younger kids they still go to a lot of parties. 

During all those great sale in the Holiday Season I got some new digis from Tiddly Inks.  I colored this one up with my Copics and then used on of my favorite dies as a sentiment.



I will be entering this one into the following challenges:





8 comments:

  1. Hi Olivia
    Lovely card and great colouring. Thanks for joining in at MAWTT.
    Best wishes.
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Olivia ... hope you had a very enjoyable holiday! Your coloring and paper piecing are awesome on this cute creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, cute card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, beautiful, love these bright colors! Thank you for playing along with us in the DIES R US challenge!
    Barbara
    Dies R Us Challenge Blog DT
    http://carterie-creative.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back from the holiday break. I hope that you had a great time with your family. I too feel that it is a good idea to have some birthday cards on hand. Your card is colored beautifully and the image is adorable. It good to take advantage of sales. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday. Hope to see you again.
    Barbara DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Thank you for joining us at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog!
    ~DT Sherry x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing at TTCRD xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and beautifully coloured----Thank you for joining us at Love To Scrap
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete