Saturday, October 15, 2016

Finally finished a Halloween Card

I managed to get my hands on a retired kit that I have wanted for some time from Krafty Kimmie.  I colored this image up and created a Halloween card.

As usual I colored it with my Copics. I got some great themed sequins kits from Kat's Scrapiness Store and use it on the card. I also added some black stickle to give the smoke a bit of a sparkle. The rest of the embellishments are from my stash.

I will be adding this one to a few challenges:





7 comments:

  1. What a cute Halloween card Olivia and I love your happy witch - the colouring is superb!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Olivia! I love Kraft Jimmie! Thanks for joining our Best Witches challenge this week at Little Red Wagon. Donna (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, this is awesome! I love how you colored the smoke plumes coming out of the caldron, they look so real! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Love the image and your fab coloring. Fun background too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful Halloween card Olivia, great image and and lovely papers. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Boots Halloween Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Let's Craft & Create, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure have cooked up a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM. Nandini DT

    ReplyDelete