Saturday, July 9, 2016

Tiddly Ink-A Momma's Love

I was super excited to hear that Tiddly Inks was having a DT call and decided it was time for me to throw my hat into the ring. I have always adored the digital stamps and clear stamps. I have many in my possession but this one is near and dear to me as a Momma of three girls. This gorgeous image is call Mom and Me and it is available in digital and stamp form.


As usual, I colored the image with my Copics and use some of the paper from my stash for this card. The sentiment is actually from another Tiddly Ink Stamp set, Bloom Beautifully, available in digital form too.

I will be entering this card into a few challenges


5 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say hi and tell you I love your card; very nice coloring of the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck getting on the team, this is so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Olivia! This is adorable. The image is so sweet, and I love that Simple Stories patterned paper you used. Just a super cute design, and I can't thank you enough for taking the time to stop by and share your talents with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - my personal blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this charming image - perfectly colored too. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card. We are so blessed that you joined our Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. We have a new Challenge going on and we hope you can link with us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God’s Word in Jeremiah 32:17 which says, “‘Ah, Lord God! It is you who have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and by your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for you.”

    God bless,
    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete