Friday, April 8, 2016

Whimsy Stamps-Pixie for Quick Creations.

I am super excited to say that I am no longer just a Guest DT for Quick Creations but I have been moved up to a regular designer!!! WHOA so more fun and hopefully inspiring projects I will be sharing with all of you.

Today I am showcasing some of the newer stamps from Whimsy Stamps by the lovely Sylvia Vet. This image is called Pixie.  As usual, I colored the image with my Copics and used some of the lovely paper from Kaisercraft Fairy Dust. I cut out the frame around the image with my Spellbinder Dies and added some pearls.



I will also be entering this one into a few challenges as well:

10 comments:

  1. Perfectly lovely card. Love how you used the colors and that pretty lace piece behind the main image. Thanks for playing with use this week at PPA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! Beautiful colors and shading ! Your layers are beyond amazing - so many gorgeous layers to accompany your gorgeous coloring. Love it, Olivia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the green hair! TFS it with Craft Rocket Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card. I love your colours. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pretty layers and your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image and colouring! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on becoming a regular designer! And thanks for joining us this week for the Pals Paper Arts Challenge. The little pixie is darling ~ beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card, love the colour combo and of course that sweet Wee stamp. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious Challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Olivia, a really pretty card, and such a cute image. Thanks for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely fun card that has been coloured beautifully, thanks for joining in with the Chocolate Baroque Challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete