Saturday, September 5, 2015

Quick Creations GDT-Magnolia

 
Hello everyone.  It is time for my GDT time here at Quick Creations.  This monthly I am showcasing on of the many fantastic Magnolia stamps that are available at the store.
 
This cutie is called "Happy Princess Tilda".
 

 I went for a lighter color palette with my Copics for the clothes and a different skin tone set then I usually use but I just loved how this one turned out. I went with E15,E13,E11 and R32 for the skin tones on this one.

I will be entering this on into the following challenges as well:

Jo's Scrap Shack-Anything Goes
Simply PaperCrafts-Anything Goes
Sister Act-Anything Goes
Stamp & Create with Magnolia-Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia-Anything Goes
Outlawz Monday Greeting Challenge





Quick Creations is also having another great Fall sale.

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment