Thursday, January 15, 2015

All Dressed Up-Images

Hiya Dressy's
Welcome to our new challenge here at All Dressed Up and thank you very much to everyone who played along  last time.  Check back soon to see if you are the lucky winner :)

As Always our theme is

ANYTHING GOES (but you must use an image from All Dressed Up)

All you need to do is use one of Wendy's gorgeous  All Dressed Up images to play along.
Not got any, there are some gorgeous freebies here
Now what can be easier than that?
 
This darling image is called Amore
 
I had the upcoming Valentine's on my mind but wanted to go with a different color palette.
Hope to see all of you in the challenge with a All Dressed Up Image.
 
 
 


 

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Olivia! Pretty colors! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely, I love the deep colours you used on her dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Olivia - I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Olivia!
    Such beautiful colors you've used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card and love the colours Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her in the blue! She's just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Loving the blues.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my I love this image so much and you have done a fabulous job with it.
    Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Olivia and I love the colours you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete