Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Sweet Pea Stamps-Poinsetta Fairy

This week for Sweet Pea Stamps I decided to showcase one of the images from Ching Chou Kuik called Poinsetta Fairy.
 
I have always adored this image and love using it for Christmas card.
 
 
I  colored the image with my Copics and tried a new hair recipe I really like and actually wrote it down lol.

Hair: E47,E57,E43,E53
Skin: E11,E00,E000, R20
Flowers: R29,27,24
Dress:G09,7.5
Wings:G02,G00

I will also be entering this card into a few challenges:

Crafty Blogger Network-Anything Christmas
Paper Minutes-Christmas and Red
Christmas Card Challenge-Anything Goes Christmas
Allsorts Challenge-Christmas
Hiding in my Craft Room-Any Holiday
Ching-Chou Challenge-Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card you have made here which fits perfectly the Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration and Challenge Blog Monthly Challenge this month of “Anything goes”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Design Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a stunning and gorgeous card!!!

    Greetings, Heike

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Olivia, one of my favourite Sweet Pea stamps.

    Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful image, beautiful details.... thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week.
    Lisa
    Ljcreation.blogspot.com
    HIMCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning olivia.beautiful image and i love your colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete