Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Sweet Pea Designs-Rebecca Sinz

Hello Everyone,

I have been seeing this technique online of the shaker boxes so I decided I would give it a try.  I used one of the gorgeous images available by Rebecca Sinz called, Aconitum.

The paper is an assortment from my stash of MME papers that I pieces together. The image is colored with my Copics and I used a plastic overlay from one of the plastic covers on my daughter's doll cases. It is my first attempt but definitely can see using this again for some Christmas card images soon. 
 
Recipe:
 
Skin: E11,E00,E000, R20
Hair: YR24,YR12, Y11,Y08
Flowers: V22,V20, G14

2 comments:

  1. so stunning olivia.fabulous image and colouring :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card love the autumn colours chosen. Just letting you know that there's a new challenge going to starting 4 Jan 2015 over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Love you to become a follower, there's a DT Call happening too, grab our badge while your there if you like to, really hope to see you join us, many thanks xx
    ~ Denise ~
    Owner {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

    ReplyDelete