Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Some Odd Girl Card

Hey everyone,

Popping in with a recent card I made for my "stash" collection  that I like to have handy when something comes up.

This is from the lovely stamp set called, Sunny Mae,



 
Wanted some bright and shiny colors for this one.
 
Used my Copics
 
Hair: 57,44,43,40
Skin: E37,35,33
Dress: B0000,B00,B01,02
Yellow: Y11,13
 
The sentiment and cloud is also from the set and I used my CTMH inks (Honey/Sky pads) to stamp it out. I also used Honey for the background effect around the image.
 
I will be entering this one into the few challenges;
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your Sunny Mae is darling. Love your happy creation and thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stamp for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for yoining Brown Sugar Challenge . Love you colors and your card gr Gea B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring, her skin is so rich! So glad to have you and Sunny Mae join us at Some Odd Girl for our August Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh she is all tanned from enjoying the summer! Thanks for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge~

    ReplyDelete