Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Card

Hello everyone. I am popping in today for a card that I recently did for a few challenges.  I admit that Christmas is behind us but I did not get a chance to ink up this cutie and I wanted to make sure I did.



Today I am using this adorable image from Kraftin Kimmie called For Someone Special by Rachel Ann. Isn't she adorable. I still had a brand new paper pack from Christmas I did not use so decided to use that one too.

I colored her with my Copics. 

I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Kraftin Kimmie Guest DT call
Seize the Sketch-based on their sketch
Kraftin Kimmie-Wonderful Wednesday challenge-Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund-Anything Goes
Inky Chicks-Anything Goes
Just Inspirational Challenge-Children
ABC Christmas Challenge-Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. How sweet! This is just an adorable card! Great image, and great colors. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning olivia.gorgeous colours and design and i love the sweet image.;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Olivia! I can see why you wanted to get this cutie inky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card Olivia. Such a sweet image and love the "Joy". hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!! Lovely coloring and the wood joy is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderfully sweet! Fab choice of papers and love the layout. So glad you joined us for our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and your coloring is beautiful!! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful talent with us and joining in our contest for being a guest Krafty Girl in March!!! Best of luck to you!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute. Love the design with the layers and gorgeous design. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck, Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx PS I have follower candy: My candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, you are off to a great start. Thanks for playing along at ABC Christmas.
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete