Monday, October 28, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-MFT Inspiration

Happy Monday. Finally has a weekend were I did not have to work so got to be a bit lazy around the house. Now it is back to the craziness of prepping for Halloween and all our regular activities of the week.

As it is Monday, it is my turn to start off  Loves Rubberstamps Weekly Inspirational Post. Today I decided to showcase Pure Innocence Calendula from My Favorite Things.  
 
 
I colored the image with my Copics and paired the image with the Echo Park Beautiful Life paper.
 
I will be entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card and image, great design.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge, welcome again;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, sweet stamp.
    Thank you for joining the Penny Black & More @ Allsorts Anything Goes challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is bright and colorful. It has lovely layers, and I like twine. The delicate coloring od the image is quite attractive. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the great card design. Beautiful colouring as always. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning olivia.really gorgeous image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Love Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the butterflies with that cute little image! Thank you for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delightful project! The colors are wonderful and I love the continuity of Butterflies throughout the design. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty card! Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at 7kidscollegefund.com

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the bright colors and design! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete