Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yumi and Fumi Challenge-It beginning to look at Christmas---WHATTT?

Welcome to another challenge over at Yumi and Fumi. This challenges make a Christmas tag...what???. I know the Christmas season is still far away but I have already had to turn my heat on this week...such crazy weather. A mini heat wave in the 90s in the beginning to just 60s by the end of the week. 

Anyhow, I decided to use the stamp, Winter Yumi, on this tag. I used my Cricut to cut the tag and paper pieced her outfit. The paper is from Bo Bunny paper pad. 




I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge-Paper Piecing
Crafty Hazelnut Challenge-Cut it Out
Paper Creator's Crafts-Make it Christmassy
4 Krafty Girlz-Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations-Gift Tags

11 comments:

  1. Such a sweet tag. I love that sentiment too. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet tag. I love that sentiment too. Hope you are having a fabulous weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. so gorgeous olivia.i love your blue colours and fab image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable!!! Love the paper piecing you did on this sweetie !!! :))
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable! I think I need that sentiment, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww a cute little tag...fab paper piecing..love the image, thanks so much for joining us over at 4 Krafty Girlz!
    Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. a marvellous tag! so sweet!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenge!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is perfect for our current challenge “Gift Tags” at Pattie’s Creations. Thanks for joining us!
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very attractive tag - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 142 - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for September - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet - love the outfit.
    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge
    Avril

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love her winter outfit!! You do a fabulous job of creating fun outfits with paper for our images, especially Winter Yumi. Love the tag details too! Great job!
    ^.^

    ReplyDelete