Saturday, August 17, 2013

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps-GDT


It is my first post as a GDT over at Little Darlings RubberstampsToday I decided to chose the lovely stamp, Candy Canes, which can be found in the shop. I decided to go with an non-traditional color palette for a Christmas image here and love the way the Grays & Yellows look together. Used my trusty Copics to color this image and a touch of liquid pearl to add some dimension to the outfit.  The paper is from Authentique paper pad and the snowflakes are from my stash. 

I will also be entering this card into the following challenges:
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this card and I look forward to being back soon!


6 comments:

  1. Lovely card, love the image and your fab colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.beautiful colours and design and i love the stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Olivia! I especially love her yellow hair!
    Thanks for playing in our "Wings" challenge at Inky Impressions and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a gorgeous creation..thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary..Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card you have made Olivia!!!! The image is adorable!!
    Thanks for joining us at Fashionista Challenge!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR x

    ReplyDelete