Monday, July 15, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Monday Morning Inspirations

It is another crazy and hectic Monday morning but I have finally gotten a chance to settle down now that the kids are situated at their camps. 

Today I am showcasing a card I made @ Loves Rubberstamps that I just sent to my BBF for her birthday.
 
I used the CC Design stamp and pair it with paper from Simple Stories Harvest Lane paper set. I used the MFT die, Dainty Lace, to create the borders.
 
I colored the image with my Copics.
 
I hope everyone has a great day.
 
I will be entering this on into the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card for your bff Olivia. I love your beautifully coloured image and how you did the ice cream cones...very creative. I have this cutie in digi form...so many stamps..so little time. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute, Olivia. I love the way you colored this image. And the die cut borders are beautiful. Thanks for joining us here at SAS4K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh she is so adorable, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Olivia what an adorable image and beautifully colored, like the choice of papers and the border punch or is that a die? I laugh every time I'm here and I see your "hubby" :) Thanks for sharing with us and playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

    Kathi
    Co-Owner/DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the papers you used and your coloring is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those cupcake wrappers are awesome! I love how you did them. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Image love the way you have done those Yummy Icecreams! Thanks for joining us at NMWC!

    ReplyDelete