Monday, February 25, 2013

Loves Rubberstamps-Little Darlings-Saturated Canary Stamp

Welcome to another Monday Morning Inspirational Post for Loves Rubberstamps.  Sorry for being so quiet lately but we has a rash of stomach bugs hit us but looks like we are on the mends now.  I promise this week will be card/paper packed.

Today I am showcasing a birthday card I did. For this card I used the Saturated Canary Stamp-Ellie's Birthday.  




I am trying to use up my stash and I had this set of birthday paper forever ....think I got it at the craft store on sale so not even sure of the name. 

Now the scalloped circle is made with the MFT mini-doily die and the sentiment is from Little Darlings Birthday Sentiments.  

Here is my Copic recipe:

Hair: E19,9,7,
Skin: E15,13,11
Balloon: YG 03, G24
Purple: V12,15
Blues: B00 (surrounding her) and B05

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:




9 comments:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.fab papers and design and i love your sweet sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as a button. Fab colouring, love the papers.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Huggsss, Angelique

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so lovely. Thanks for joining at One Stop Craft Challenge: For A Kids
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, so cute and delightful, simply a lovable card. Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    613AvenueCreate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card girl!! Sorry you are dealing with the stomach bug...YUCKY stuff for sure! Hope you all get to feeling better soon! I LOVE this image and used it for something coming up soon!! Thank you for playing along with us a 7 Kids College Fund!! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh she is so super cute and I love the dp and the great design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card- I love Saturated Canary designs! Thanks for joining us at Card Makin Mamas x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue challenge.

    ReplyDelete