Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Ching-Chou Kuik Card

Over at Passionate Paper Creations Facebook group, our weekly sponsor is Ching-Chou Kuik.  This is a card I made with one of her gorgeous images.


As usual, it is colored with my Copics. I used some doilies from my stash and since I don't like to waste it is actually one doily cut in half.  I sponged the edge and for the image itself I used a die set from CC Designs.  Love the stitching it offers.  I will be a few more cards with that set soon on creative ways to use your dies. 


I will be entering this one into the following challenges:


5 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,this is gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card.
    Thanks for sharing
    DT Cute N Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us in our week 35 Anything Goes challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. The orange really pops next to her blue hair
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Chooseday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! what wonderful colouring and colours, such a vibrant and beautiful image, also love the design. Thank you so much for joining us in our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith TTCRD DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete