Monday, September 3, 2018

Monday Morning Inspiration-Bubbles Time for Tea

Good morning everyone. To those in the USA, Happy Labor Day. Today I am sharing a recent card I made with some of the clear stamps.  This image is called Bubbles and there are still some in stock.


As many of you know, I started using my YouTube channel so I uploading two coloring videos to go along with this card. I will be trying to do that more often.

 Part Two: Hair & Clothing 

I will also be entering this one into the following challenges: 



3 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Olivia. Love that image.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Colour Crazy Challenge. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou Guest DT (Aug-Oct) xo
    https://jemlouproductions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete