Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunburst Card Series and Tutorial

Hey everyone.  I created a set of cards using a technique I just call Sunburst.  I made this three different cards and guess what....no stamps!!  I used the same technique but decided to stop the "burst part" at different points.

I recently started to create videos over at my YouTube channel and show some different techniques/crafts that I have been doing over the years. I did make a tutorial on this video and hope you stop by and decide to subscribe.  Video is linked here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B392NKI20uY&t=1s


I will be entering these cards into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends-Anything Goes 
Craft Rocket Challenge-Anything Goes 
Crafting with Attitude-Anything Goes 
Crafting by Designs-Anything Goes 
Creative Moments-Anything Goes 


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous collection of cards.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cards. I like this interesting technique.
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

    Hugs
    Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#20 – Spotlight}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#20 – Summer}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#51 – ATG}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete