Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Fotobella Carta Bella Wall Decor-FotoBella Design Team

Welcome everyone. It is Olivia here and today I want to showcase a home décor item I created by repurposing an sign from the Dollar Tree.  For this project, the base is a chipboard plaque.  I used the Carta Bella Flower Market paper collection and matching embellishment sets for this project.



  I cover the board in strips to replicate a "plank" looked.  I used a corner rounder on the edges.  Next I created two rosettes.  The larger one is 6 inches and the smaller one is 5 inches.  I also added a tag in the background for some more layering on the project. 




 In order to make the 6 inch Rosette I cut two pieces of patterned paper at 12 inches long and 3 inches wide.  I then scored it every 1/2 inch an accordion folded the paper. Then you glue the two half together and you pushed down for your rosette. I used the Carta Bella Flower Market Chipboard and Carta Bella Flower Market Frames and Tags for the Rosette centers for the pieces and through the plague as well.  For the 5 inch size Rosette the paper dimensions are 2.5x12 and followed the steps above. 


I hope you all enjoyed this project and don't be afraid to decorate your home with some of your own wonderful creations. 






No comments:

Post a Comment