Thursday, August 1, 2019

Decorated Box

Hello everyone.  It is Olivia here and today I am bring you a quick tutorial on how to create some items with Rice Paper. Fotobella offers some gorgeous selections from Stamperia and I am featuring three different projects that contain Rice Paper.  The first is a decorated box, then a tag and finally a card.

I bought a box from the craft store and but a layer of gesso on the top. Then I used Prima Mica Powders , Green, Sunny Yellow and Summer Sky.  I then spritzed it with water and let it dry.

I then added a thin layer of modpodge and added the Rice Paper, called Wonderland Fantasy Decoration.  One of the many thing I loved about this sheet was that it had multiple images on the rice paper.  I used the stencil with some Bo Bunny Glitter Paste to add some texture.  The final touch was the metal butterfly and dragonfly that I used purple wax on it to change the color. 





No comments:

Post a Comment