Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Whimsy Stamps DT Call

Hey everyone,

I have always been a lover of the many designers over at Whimsy Stamps and was super excited to see they are having a DT call. I have always had a passion for using stamps over digis, especially rubber stamps and I have adored the artists past and present that have worked with Whimsy. I would be honored to use these fantastic stamps and dies as a designer.  So I am throwing my hat into the ring with a few cards I made this week.



The first one is from an adorable image from the Wee Collection by Sylvia Zet called Dandelion Girl. I colored her with my trusty Copics and used a variety of papers from my MME paper pads. Also used one of my punches to create the border trim.

 
 
Copics used were :
 
Skin: E15,13,11R20
Hair: E 49.47.44
Dress Green: G29,28,21,20
Orange: YR61,65
Dandelion: touch of C1
Sky: B0000,B00,B01
Can: C3,2,1
 
 
I also had time to use one of the fabulous Whimsy Stamps in the Little Cottage Collection by Elisabeth Bell.  This beauty is called Miss Chloe
 
Again I added a mish mash of papers from both Bo Bunny and Fancy Pants. I colored the images with my Copics. The sentiment came from one of my Whimsy Sentiment Stamp set called Everyday Notables Saying 4 which is such a handy set for your cards. I also did some sponging to add more color to the image itself.
 
Copic Recipe
 
Skin: E11,E00,E000, R20
Hair: E37,35,33,31
Dress/Flowers: B18,14,12
 
 
Best of luck to all who are entering and for my followers thanks for the well wishes. Here is the info if anyone else is looking for more info.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful creations Olivia. Thank you for entering our DT call.

    ReplyDelete