Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Crafty Sentiments Challenge-Use a Sentiment

It is time for another new challenge for Crafty Sentiments.
This week, new challenge is:
 
Use a sentiment,
(all you need is add a sentiment somewhere on your card/project)

The fantastic prize is the great stamp! Isn't it perfect for the upcoming holidays?


prize


Today I decided to use this stamp called Sing a Long.
 
I have decided I am more classic style with making my cards and I think I will embrace it instead of trying to get all embellishment happy here. I colored the image with my Copics and did it a bit different in which I tried to match the image to the paper (I usually do it backwards). I am also trying to perfect different skin shades.
 
Copic Combo:
 
Skin: E35,34,31,R32
Hair: E49,47,44
Outfit Blue: B97,95,93
Orange: YR07.04
Guitar: E57,55
 
So I hope to see your lovely creations in our challenge and check out the adorable stamps available over at Crafty Sentiments. I just posted the new sale info as well for those who love a bargain.
 
I will also be entering this one into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Olivia, this is adorable. This image is so cute and I love your coloring. The papers you chose are wonderful with the image! Another great card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable card. I like this image it's just so cute. I like the design papers along with the colors you used for your image. :D
    Your CS Teamie,
    Deborah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card i have yet to get my hands on this one one for my wish list

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - I love your papers - perfect for your layout! Thanks for sharing this with us at Through The Craft Room Door. Please come play along with us again! (Hugs) Cara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great image. I love the design. Your colouring is awesome. Thank you for sharing your talent with us over at Loves Rubberstamps. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGosh this is so super cute, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at Ppinkydolls.

    ReplyDelete