Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Make It Crafty Coloring Image

This crazy has just been so busy with the kids being home and all the fun activities we have been doing so I do apologize for my inconsistent posting.

I am just popping in with a colored image I did for the Make It Crafty Contest. One of the things I love is that is a true coloring challenge so you can just pop a colored image into the contest.

This month the challenge was blond hair for the Easy challenge or creases and folds for the Hard Challenge.


 
 
This is one of the first times I have tried to added creases and folds that were not in the clothes to begin with. A bit tricky and still have a bunch of practice to do but pretty happy with the progress.
 
For the blonde I used:  Y11,Y15,Y19,YR24
Purples: V25,22,20
Green: G9,5,2,00
Skin: E110,000,R20
 
Hope you like it and hope to get it into a card soon.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. You've done a really good job here. I know I should be looking at her fab blonde hair, but you've done such a great job on the balloon, I had to mention it. Thanks so much for joining us at Make it Colourful :)

    ReplyDelete