Saturday, March 9, 2013

Oldie but Goodie-Greeting Farm Stamp Fun


I was recently able to get a hold of some retired Greeting Farm stamps that a few bloggy friends decided to destash since they were not being used.  I was soo super excited and stamp one of them up right away.

This beauty is called Savannah and I thought she was perfect to use for some of the current challenges going on.




Colored it up with my copics and used a bunch of scrap paper I had in my stash. Also decided to do some paper piecing on this one. The flowers are from my Prima Flower stash and the sentiment/tag is from My Craft Spot. 

I will be entering this one into the following challenges:





9 comments:

  1. Oh Olivia! Talk about nostalgic!! Lucky you got this girl. She lovely in her greens. Wonderful job with the sketch!!
    Great to see you back with us at Y&FH challenges. Thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous olivia.i love your green colours and stunning sweet image, her red hair is fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is absolutely adorable! Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable image = adorable card. Great green card for our challenge at Scrappy Frogs. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. she looks great in green! thanks for joining in yumi & fumi's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, love your image and layout:-) Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Dilly Beans..hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so fun! Love that image and the layout! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card! Love the image, your paper piecing, and the layout! Thank you for joining QKR's Challenge this week.
    Ruza, QKR DT

    ReplyDelete