Saturday, March 30, 2013

Inky Impressions Inspirational Post


Welcome Inky Fans,

It is Olivia here.  I am showcasing a tag I created for my oldest daughter. She has been nagging me forever to have a sleepover and since I have told her she is know old enough she is super excited. Her sleepover is coming up so I decided to create this tag to put on her sleeping bag.  She actually is very crafty like me so I know will appreciate it.

I cut the tag from my Cricut and then add pink paper from my stash (one of her fav colors)...i think this is DCVW and MME papers combined. The ribbon is from my stash as well. I colored it with my Copics. This adorable image is Lili's Slumber Party. 



Hope to see all your lovely creations in our current challenge, especially an Inky stamp! 

Thanks for stopping by. 

Olivia 

1 comment:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.adorable sweet image and i love your pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete