Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Some Odd Girl Blog GT Post/Sketch Challenge

I was super excited to see that Some Odd Girl is having a call for Guest Designers so I decided to throw my hat in the ring.  I really love SOG images..they are just so much fun to color and love their cheerful expressions. In order to apply for the GDT post, we were asked to post three of our best SOG cards so here are my three.



 
I just finished this one last night using Renew from the Nouveau Girls Line.  I will also be entering this one into the Some Odd Girl October Sketch Challenge. The doily in the back is cut from my Cricut Art Philosophy cart and the paper is from MME.  Colored the image with my Copics again.
 
Hair-E37,35,25,23
Dress-R81,83,85
Skin-E11,E01,E00,E000,R20
****************************************************
My next card is from an older post I did in August for the challenge using SOG Wishes Fairy from the Nouveau Collection that was for the Sketch Challenge at SOG that month


 
My final card is one of the digi fairy images called Giggle Fairy
 
Okay everyone..Wish my luck.
 
Best Crafty Wishes to all today.

6 comments:

  1. fabulous selections of cards olivia.gorgeous images.Good luck ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck Olivia!! Your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful cards Olivia!! Loving your coloring and design with Renew.. so stunning!
    Best of luck on GDT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards!
    Thanks for playing along over at The Odd Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous selection of cards! I especially love the card you've created with our sketch. Gorgeous use of papers and die cuts.

    Thank you for joining us over at Some Odd Girl for our October Sketch Challenge. Good luck.
    xo, Lou Mac.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super collection of cards. The first is really pretty. Thanks for playing at Some Odd Girl. X

    ReplyDelete