Friday, October 5, 2012

Kraftin Kimmie Anniversary Challenge

Oh mine...I am soo not sure if I will get into all three challenges but I had to try for at least one. Hope to get some craftiness done tonight when the little ones are sleeping.

I really adore the Moonlight Whisper lines and their Christmas ones are some of my favorites. This is an older image called Christmas Clara. I used some Christmas paper I have had in stash but not sure which company..though think it is from a K&Company set from last year and decided to do some paper piecing.  This time I colored the image with Spectrum Noirs only.

Hair: TN 2, 7,8
Skin: FS2,3,TN2 and a touch of PP1 ( and I also dotted it with TN7 and then colored over it to dullen the freckles).
Green Bows-GB 8,10

The sentiment I from a set of four rubber sentiments from Hero Arts for Christmas, the poinsetta flowers and self-adhesive gold pearls were in my stash.

 
I will be entering this one into:
 

Enabler alert **********Kraftin Kimmie is having an awesome sale if you want to add some more great stamps to your collection*****************

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Olivia!! Fabulous paper piecing and I love the sentiment treatment. Thanks so much for playing along with Kraftin' Kimmie. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, i like the image.. Hugs, Brittany, xx http://www.mymagnoliacardsbybrittany.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning olivia.i love your paper piecing and gorgeous image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete