Thursday, September 27, 2012

Sugar Nellie Card

Today I decided to post a card I just finished up.  This is a digi Christmas image released by Sugar Nellie. Colored the image with my Copics and the paper is from MME.

Hair: E31,33,35
Shirt: E33,35,37, 43
Blue: B93,95,97
 
I did decide to flip the image, add some stickles and some snowflakes and I will be entering this one into the following challenges.

Sugar Bowl-Sketch and Color Theme-Brown & Blues
Just Keep on Crafting-Christmas
Stampavie and More-Sparkling
Party Time Tuesday-Anything Goes
Digi Makeover Challenge-Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. so gorgeous olivia.stunning colour combo and papers and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and fantastic coloring. Love how you did the tops of her boots. So glad you joined us for the anything goes challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps' Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fantastic card, Olivia. :o) Beautiful design and I adore that sweet image. The colors are gorgeous. Your work always me smile. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful!
    An adorable image and beautiful colors.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete