Monday, November 6, 2023

Tres Jolie Mixed Media Alcohol Ink and Vellum Fall Theme Card

 Welcome back everyone. Liv here and I am loving the November collection. Fall is my favorite time of the year.  For this project i am using items from the Mixed Media kit to create a card. 

Now you can definitely use alcohol inks on vellum but it very important that you tape it down and allow it to fully dry before you starting using it.  

I tape it down I just use washi tape and it holds very well. Next go ahead and apply the alcohol inks. I so love fall colors and this month's alcohol inks set is perfect for that. 

Once I let it dry for about 24 hours, I then went back and used some Spellbinders dies I have recently gotten and cut out multiple leaves. 

Then I glue them down on a white card base using Art Glitter glue. Once they were glued down I had to add some splatters cause it was just too much white for me. 

And the final step was to add the sentiment and then add some Nuvo drops. 

And here is my finished card.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment