Monday, October 9, 2023

Tres Jolie Mixed Media Halloween Sign

 Hey everyone. Liv here and I am back with these Spooktacular collections for the month of October. I am huge Halloween fan so couldn't resist getting all of the kits this month. For this project i am using items from the Scrapbook kit and the Mixed Media kit. 

First up I used the papers from the scrapbooking kit to cover the wood board. I inked the edges up with the crayons and Mica Sprays that came in the kit.

Next I inked up and layers other papers from the Scrapbook kit to create more dimension.

Then I took out on of the chipboard from the haunted house album and covered it with the gorgeous rice paper that comes in the Mixed media kit.  I then inked the edges up with the Mica spray. 

 

I used some of the Tres Jolie Scrolls and sprayed them with the Mica sprays. Can I say these sprays are so gorgeously sparkly!! I just love it. 

 

 

 

then finally I glued it all together and here is my spooky Halloween decor sign. I hope you all enjoyed the video. If interested in joining in our challenges see our inspiration board and can't wait to see what you make. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment