Monday, August 14, 2023

Tres Jolie Mixed Media Cards- August Kit

 Hey everyone. Liv here to bring you another project using this month's August Mixed Media Set. 

For this one, I mentioned in my blog post last week that the coverage from the TCW Stardust Butters is fantastic, a nice shimmer, dries fast and overall good coverage. That is why I decided to use the butters as a central item in my cards this month.

First up, I took two pieces of cardstock in my stash and cover the panels completely with the TWC-Butters. 

Once the panels were all dried, I used on of the larger flower set dies I have in my stash to cut the flowers out on the two panels.

For the first one, I did a quick splatter background to match this month's Tres Jolie Challenge Mood board.  Be sure to check out the colors this month and hope you enter to win.

 

Once the splatter was done, I placed the large black die cut and used some of the gold die cuts. Then did a little ink, Nuvo drops and this card was done.

For the next one I made, I used the vellum to ink it up.

 

I then layer down the rest of the gold die cuts and stenciled using this month's kit stencil. 

Once that was done, I added more Nuvo drops and this card was done too.

So here are the finished cards. I hope you enjoyed this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment