Monday, January 20, 2020

HedgeHog Hollow Guest Designer January Post-Writing in the Stars

Hello everyone.  It is Liv here to bring you my last card using Nuvo Shimmer Powders, HedgeHog Hollow Star stencil and the HedgeHog Hollow stamp set. 


My first step was the add the Shimmer powder to my paper. To active the powder, all you need to do is spritz it with water. 

Doesn't it come out amazing after it is done!  I love the abstract effect the Nuvo Shimmer Powder create. 


Once dried, I used the Star Stencil with some Gina K Designs Glitz Gel to add even more shine.  Look at the awesome texture and shine you get when you use the gel.  I finished it off with a sentiment from the stamp set called Aim High 
















Want to see how I made both of my Guest Designer cards for this month.  Stop over to my Youtube channel, ORM CraftyDesigns, to watch my process there.


No comments:

Post a Comment